Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan
boyfriend MAT SALLEHnya....
Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun
mengutus surat... surat tu
macam ni bunyinya:
Hi, my motive write this letter is to give know
you something. I WANT
TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this
very
cook cook. I know i
clap one hand only. Correctly, i have seen you and
she together at
town with eyes myself. you always ask for apology
back back. I don't
trust you again!!! You are really crocodile land.
My Friend speak you play wood three .. Now i
know
you correct correct
play wood three. so,i break connection to pull my
body from this love
triangle. I know this result i pick is very
correct, because you love
she very high from me. so, i break off to go far
from here. I don't
want you to play play with my liver. I have been
crying until no more
eye water thinking about you.I don't want banana
to fruit two
times ....Safe walk .....
That true,
Tijah
++++++++++++
mati la kau tijah kena TUjaHHH
faLLeN ayIeNgeL
2 comments:
hem baca kat the star dulu2la...ayam ni ' my father is a cooker and he cooked a cow with mayonis on it' then satu lagi 'a durian miscarriage from the tree"
Ya allahhh!!! nak curikkkkkk!!!!! Ngeh!! Ngeh!! Ngeh!!!
ADam Dryx
Post a Comment