Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Kennedy: Do CorRecT mE!



To my dearest bro, do tell me which fact(s) is/are wrong and my fucking brain will correct you. Oh by the way, here are some facts I would like to rephrase in case you have forgotten or misread.

Fact 1: I completed my degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering in a Private Varsity (University Tenaga Nasional jer). So I know how the life there. Yes we are (still going on yeah) different because the public distinguish us.

Fact 2: I am currently completing my MSc in the same discipline in a Public Varsity (government funded). Yes I know how public varsities works.

Fact 3: I tutored 2nd year student and 3rd year students, years ago before I enrolled to become a postgraduate student.

Fact 4: I am currently tutoring the 1st year students and handling 2 computer-programming (C++) labs.
Fact 5: IN MY FUCKING FACULTY and in MY FUCKING KOLEJ KEDIAMAN (the hostel), the Malays have less respect to the academic staff as well as the elder member of the staff. For your information, I do not generalize that all Malays are bad or all of the students are fucking snobbish.

Fact 6: I am a Muslim, and I have gezilion of Malay students who are Muslims. Almost every morning when I crossed my path with a large group of student IN MY FUCKING FACULTY, I heard the greet of “good morning sir” , “hello sir” and very seldom I heard the Salaam, and you know how much I am FUCKING desire to receive the Salaam from MY FUCKING STUDENTS.

Fact 7: Please check the newspaper, that the Singapore cabinet members (most of them) are Harvard graduate. Some of them have master degree.

Fact 8: a University student should behave accordingly, but that does not mean the less educated person, shouldn’t. Didn’t you go the church? How the father acts, if I may ask? I go to the mosque on Friday, sometimes to the musolla for my prayers. The Imam, of course has the manners better than I am, since he is the Imam and the leader. Tell me a university student should write a blog about konek (dicks) and write non-sense, and nothing is wrong since that is your blog?? Enlighten me then!

Fact 9: I do not say that all Malays or Bumiputera behave badly. In MY FUCKING SITUATION that I am going through (and I believe my FUCKING department members will agree) I think something need to be done on the attitude. (Hey I don’t fancy a conversation that talks about dicks, dicks and more dicks.). My DICK life is 2% of my total life span. I have 98% more to think about. Life is larger than dicks, not the other way round.

Fact 10: honesty is the best policy. Respect is earned not asked. Tell me those lines are wrong! And I may FUCKING blow my brain! **SUJUDDD TERUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SAMA KAU**

P/s: how do you like, when you lecturer/tutor writes/speaks this kind of language in your class? So distinguish yourself from others, in a better way.

-FaLLemH malAYIEngeL-

4 comments:

nikki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr K said...

im sorry spin if my comment hurted u.

what i was trying to say that, some people dont realise what they life should be...matlamat etc

yg extend tu, yeah they think they great (in theier opinion) but they're loser in our eyes.

Mr K said...

about attitude,
ambil masa nk berubah kalau masyarakat keseluruhan tidak berubah. uni ubah mereka then bila keluar bila masyarkat luar tidak berubah, mereka besar kemungkinan akan jadi yg lama. seperti juga penagih dadah. kalau persepsi awam tetap serong, mereka besar kmungkinan kembali menagih

nak ubah teori senang tp praktikal ambil masa. bermula dari atas hingga ke bawah. satu kepincangan saja boleh buat usaha ubah attitude gagal.
tgk saja DEB, sampai skrg 30% ekuiti gagal dipenuhi...kenapa? sbb ada kepincangan somewhere i dont know or just we cant answer

maybe i dulu tak banyak felo tapi i dulu mmg respect felo2. bukan sebab mereka older but mereka layak direspect and i think mereka juga direspect oelh orang lain(mostly) but not all the time. yelah darah muda memang banytak tak puas hati tapi in the end, tetap satu keluarga (dalam konteks kolej kediaman).

different uni different culture dia. entahla spin maybe that day bukan hari spin

sorri once again

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

babe... i tak mintak masyarakat berubah untuk ai. in fact ai akan ubah diri ai, so that the public realize, ouh nothing is wrong to respect ppl.. macam tuh la what i mean..

anyway, i appreciate your comment.. hiks