Monday, April 26, 2010

What I'm Trying To Say Is...

oHoiiiiii Blog,

1. I am single but not available - what i'm trying to say is- i am howt and spicy. i choose who can be my MATE and who can MATE with me.

2. Will attend and interview today with a company ranked top 5 in the world- what i'm trying to say is- people!! look here! yes here! you are are now looking at the next prime minister. (padahal baru nak attend interview jer. koya)

3. Hey guys, I am soon off to London. I will update every second yeah! - what i'm trying to say is- Ouh earthling, I am flying to London thant many of you could only dream of. (ala naik AirAsia jer. passport pun buat yang 2 tahun punya. now every pig can fly!?).

4. X left me to bleed.. (and there went series of cut-paste heartbroken quotes from the net)- what i'm trying to say is- I just broke off with X, I am the victim here. I am now a single good guy/girl wanting attentions from one of you. any takers? (ehhh ini dah macam aku la pulak kan?)

5. I love you so much my darling, my intan payung periuk belanga- what i'm trying to say is- excuse me, singletons out there, you are bunch of LOSER!!! (ni besok kalau bercerai berai satu dunia pun tahu jugak. rilek laaaaaa).

6. I rasa nak BORONG iPhone - what i'm trying to say is - Ouh I am so rich that I do not know what else to do with my money (padahal, kereta pun dah reput. tak bleyh blahhhh punya statement).

7. 'cut and paste famous quotes'- what i'm trying to say is- I have plenty of time to google, to cut and paste and claim that quotes look like mine. Ouh I have no intention to tire my brain cells and I have no time to think and come out with an original quote. (otak tuh baik disalai buat otak otak dan cicah dengan kuah otak udang).


8. My hubby will be back from the office. Right now I am cooking king prawn curry and stir fry vege. -what i'm trying to say is - I am a devoted multi tasking wife. I can do many things at one time, cooking, frying and facebooking. (padahallll, mamakkkkkkk!! kari ayam satu, acar dua hengget. elehhhhh macam tektik adik aku gak)

9. 'uploaded from iPhone/Blackberry'- what i'm trying to say is- I sorang jer ada iPhone/Blackberry. kau adoooo??? nan-ado duk tepi screen laptop kau dendiam. (nasib baik la kalau upload dari VAIO ker dari Apple ker tak kuwar ~uploaded from VAIO limited edition series. kalau takkkkkkkk ....(sila habiskan ayat ini dengan kosa kata yang sesuai...)

10. pot pet pot pet My PhD, pot pet pot pet Publish in High Impact Factir Journal, pot pet pot pet in my 2nd year but drafting my thesis- what i'm trying to say is- I nak siap kan PhD  dalam masa setahun setengah ikut contoh KP KPT. (yang ini, aku sujud terosss).

sekarang i feeling2 merak. i pandai chantek dan bergaya. padahal otak i sebesar kacang peas jer. nak mengayak bulu pun sekian punya hal. tak boleh blahhh sangat. ha ha ha ha.


No comments: