Friday, May 31, 2013

Rest In Peace Our Dear Pumpkin

I am still here

The first time when we met, 
I was standing at your gate when the sun was ready to set. 
You named me Pumpkin, 
I wagged my tail and I had a big grin!

Dear mummy , 
Allow me to share this memory. 

Remember the great time we had in the past?
When I ran away during our walk, you chase me in aghast.
I am sorry mummy, I was too excited, 
I ran and ran, I forgot that you were easily tired.

My dear daddy, 
Let me tell the story when I wanted to pee.

Remember when I lost my sense of direction?
That was, when I suffered from heart and hearing complication. 
I am sorry daddy,I peed everywhere but that was unintentional, 
You never complained because you were exceptional!

Mummy and daddy, 
Whom are emotionally strong and ready. 

You were my strength when I started to grow weak, 
You tirelessly watched over me week after week. 
For this last battle that could not be won, 
It broke your hearts and you both cried till dawn, 

To my dearest mummy and daddy, 
Whom I chose to be my family. 

Don't cry and mourn for me, 
I am still here although you couldn't see, 
I am right by your side each day, 
Within your heart I always stay.

To my dearest mummy and daddy, 
With whom I used to live happily. 
Trust me, I never wandered out of your sight, 
Look at the sky, I am the brightest star during the night. 


-nAYIEnges-
   





No comments: