Life and death in the eye's of BangWawal
My life was never easy,
When I was suspected having FIP,
But I was a bit lucky,
When I met a generous charming lady. (Thank you Kak F)
Many people suggested for PTS,
Deciding that killing me was the best,
Fastest way of cleaning up this mess,
Treating me as if like, i was a pest.
I was re-homed to live with my fosterer,
We went through many things together,
The best thing was, I taught him how to live better,
Teaching him to be more patience, loving and tender.
The vets said I would die in a week time,
But I defied them and said 'hey! i'm still fine',
Of course I knew cats with FIP will eventually die,
Please human, don't hasten the sad 'Good Bye'.
42 awesome days had passed,
Good health never lasts.
My great quality life was finally diminishing,
The fluid flooded my thorax,I can hardly breathe,
My fosterer didn't give up on me, I kept on fighting,
But my time had come to run to the rainbow bridge.
Dear my human companion,
Parting away was the hardest moment,
Over my passing you had mourned,
I knew you cried the whole night till dawn.
The clock had stopped ticking,
Putting an end to my suffering,
It was all right to grief but never stop fostering,
Be a hope to the hopeless,a life to the dying.
-rinAYIEdu-
1 comment:
Sedih :-( biarla bangjayen jadik pengubat rindu ko kat bangwawal..wuwuwuuuuu....
Post a Comment