Dear Blog,
I may not be able to be like her but she is certainly inspiring. Congratulation Aimi!
In the journey of my life I have met many inspiring figures (to me). Of course i can never be like them as they are unique in their own way. I have shared my stories to some of my friends and when I said some of my students inspired me, they had a blank-looked at me. The problem with the adults, we (most of the time but not all the time) fail to acknowledge that the young ones can be or they are simply better than us (or at least when we were at their age).
Last week i spent couples of hours (ehemm, actually quite number of hours) watching Naruto, the anime series online. My housemates were rather surprised seeing me watching the series. I know the youngsters love this series and the plot isnt bad either. The entire story is about a freak (Naruto) who is a slow-learner, dumb, has limited talent initially, surpassed the viewer expectations by being diligent. I would not say, this naruto resembles my story but it is inspirational. I used to think a man with his rivals cannot live along together, but Naruto defies my thought. One needs a rival (or rivals) to move forward. Killing the rivals means stop mobilising from progressing and not to mention being comfort in our own world (syiok sendiri). One needs not to be born as genius to excel in the study but determination, strategically plotting up plans and having a consistent perseverance in achieving the set aims/ targets/ goals, count the most.
Positive rivals will keep us moving, forward, but the presence of the negative ones are inevitable. Beware not to compete with your rivals, but we try to exist in complementing each other. Life will be more of colours and happiness.
We walk under the same sun, viewing the same moon. Though we embrace different faiths and beliefs, but we know there is heaven up above shining its blessing on us. I wonder why we couldnt work out to get there??
Things done/to be done
1. Done with the English Test
2. Finalising the report before discussion
3. Printing journal papers and summarize in stages
Things not yet/should be done
1. Setting appointment with Prof Stratos (what so difficult to send an e-mail to him?? silly me..)
2. Understanding Parametric Optimization (i have read quite a few papers. i guess i have to get the group discussion to help me out)
Fail to plan is certainly plan to fail.
I may not be able to be like her but she is certainly inspiring. Congratulation Aimi!
In the journey of my life I have met many inspiring figures (to me). Of course i can never be like them as they are unique in their own way. I have shared my stories to some of my friends and when I said some of my students inspired me, they had a blank-looked at me. The problem with the adults, we (most of the time but not all the time) fail to acknowledge that the young ones can be or they are simply better than us (or at least when we were at their age).
Last week i spent couples of hours (ehemm, actually quite number of hours) watching Naruto, the anime series online. My housemates were rather surprised seeing me watching the series. I know the youngsters love this series and the plot isnt bad either. The entire story is about a freak (Naruto) who is a slow-learner, dumb, has limited talent initially, surpassed the viewer expectations by being diligent. I would not say, this naruto resembles my story but it is inspirational. I used to think a man with his rivals cannot live along together, but Naruto defies my thought. One needs a rival (or rivals) to move forward. Killing the rivals means stop mobilising from progressing and not to mention being comfort in our own world (syiok sendiri). One needs not to be born as genius to excel in the study but determination, strategically plotting up plans and having a consistent perseverance in achieving the set aims/ targets/ goals, count the most.
Positive rivals will keep us moving, forward, but the presence of the negative ones are inevitable. Beware not to compete with your rivals, but we try to exist in complementing each other. Life will be more of colours and happiness.
We walk under the same sun, viewing the same moon. Though we embrace different faiths and beliefs, but we know there is heaven up above shining its blessing on us. I wonder why we couldnt work out to get there??
Things done/to be done
1. Done with the English Test
2. Finalising the report before discussion
3. Printing journal papers and summarize in stages
Things not yet/should be done
1. Setting appointment with Prof Stratos (what so difficult to send an e-mail to him?? silly me..)
2. Understanding Parametric Optimization (i have read quite a few papers. i guess i have to get the group discussion to help me out)
Fail to plan is certainly plan to fail.
2 comments:
ehh bila ko change template ayie?
waaaaa ayie, kagum aku dbk ppuan tu sekolej dgn hang lar! fuhhhh inspiring betul..
im watching naruto too!! but dh lama tak folo aku brubah ke Bleach.. lain dr yg lain sbb watak Kurosaki Ichigo tu hebat!
u sound very bz la kawan.. apa2 pon, keep in touch naa!
oh i never thought of naruto like how you thought of it. yes he's an inspiring character such a strong will and spirit. i always see my self like.. ermm aaa (malu) hinata >.< always lack of confidence but she got he spirit boosted just by watching naruto~
Post a Comment